It's graduation time for the Class of 2022! Tyler ISD is holding commencement ceremonies next week for RISE Academy, Early College High School, Tyler High School, and Tyler Legacy High School.
RISE Academy and Early College High School ceremonies will be held in the Tyler High School Theatre. Doors will open at 6:15 p.m., and graduation will begin at 7:00 p.m.
Tyler Legacy and Tyler High ceremonies will be held at CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rose Stadium. Gates will open at 6:30 p.m., and graduation will begin at 8:00 p.m. If inclement weather should occur, the ceremony start times will delay up until 10 p.m. or possibly be rescheduled for the following day. School administrators will message graduates and their families directly with updated plans.
Tyler ISD Graduation Ceremony Schedule
- Wednesday, May 18, 7:00 p.m. – RISE Academy, Tyler High School Theatre
- Thursday, May 19, 7:00 p.m. – Early College High School, Tyler High School Theatre
- Friday, May 20, 8:00 p.m. – Tyler High School, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rose Stadium
- Saturday, May 21, 8:00 p.m. – Tyler Legacy High School, CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rose Stadium
Any changes to the graduation plans will be communicated via text, Facebook, Twitter, and the Tyler ISD website.
Virtual Viewing of the Ceremony: Graduation ceremonies will air live on the District website. Live feed will not begin until 7:00 p.m. for RISE and Early College High School. The live feed will not begin until 8:00 p.m. for Tyler High School and Tyler Legacy High School. All ceremonies will be recorded for DVD purchase.
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rose Stadium Parking: Parents and graduates will need to allow plenty of time to find parking. With the construction of a new Harvey Convention Center, parking is limited. The home side parking lot off Lyons will be for handicapped parking and those working the event. Handicap access to the stadium will be at Gate 1.
Seating: Seating is first-come, first-served.
Clear Bag and Other Stadium Policies: Graduates and guests are reminded of the Tyler ISD Clear Bag Policy for CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Rose Stadium. Guests are encouraged NOT to bring bags of any type into the stadium, including camera and binocular bags. However, the following items are permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12";
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag or similar);
- Small clutch bags, with or without a handle or strap, that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" (approximately the size of a hand);
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a designated gate.
The full Clear Bag Policy is located on the tylersports.rankonesport.com website.
Attendees are not allowed to bring in noisemakers or firecrackers of any kind. CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Stadium is an alcohol, tobacco, and vape-free zone. Guests are invited to take photographs and video recordings from their seats.
All mobile communication devices must be turned off during the ceremony.
NO outside food or drink is permitted into the stadium.
For more information, please contact Jennifer Hines at 903-262-1064.