Good Afternoon Tyler ISD Family,
Here are a few things to know for the upcoming week of April 6 – April 10 in Tyler ISD.
School Closures Continue– As a reminder, school facilities are closed to campus-based learning at this time and we hope to return Monday, May 4. Right now, getting our seniors prepared to graduate is one of our top priorities moving forward. Please stay tuned to communications from your high school as to what this may look like in the coming weeks.
Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) – We care about the social and emotional well-being of our students and families during these unprecedented times. Please know that campus counselors are available to students via phone, email and video chat. To speak with a counselor, students and families can submit a counseling referral form located on their campus counselor’s web page. Additionally, free online SEL resources are available at tylerisd.org/distancelearning.
Curbside Meal Pickup – GOOD NEWS… Students do NOT need to be present to pick up Curbside Meals or East Texas Food Bank Emergency Boxes! Curbside Meals are available at the following locations Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.:
- Boulter Middle School, 2926 Garden Valley Rd.
- Caldwell Arts Academy, 331 South College St.
- Dixie Elementary School, 213 Patton Lane — NEW!!!
- Griffin Elementary School, 2650 N. Broadway Ave.
- Hubbard Middle School, 1300 Hubbard Dr.
- Moore MST Magnet School, 2101 Devine St.
- Peete Elementary School, 1511 Bellwood Rd.
- Three Lakes Middle School, 2445 Three Lakes Pkwy.
- T.J. Austin Elementary School, 1105 West Franklin St.
East Texas Food Bank Emergency Food Box Schedule (11 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Monday, April 6: T.J. Austin Elementary School
- Tuesday, April 7: Griffin Elementary School and Caldwell Arts Academy
- Wednesday, April 8: Hubbard Middle School and Moore MST Middle School
- Thursday, April 9: Boulter Middle School
- Friday, April 10: Peete Elementary School and Three Lakes Middle School
For the latest Tyler ISD updates, information and resources visit tylerisd.org/Covid19.