Tyler ISD will extend school facility closure through Friday, April 10 to comply with Smith County Judge Nathaniel Moran’s “Stay at Home” Order issued on Friday, March 27, 2020. The District will continue to coordinate with local health professionals, as well as state and local government, if a recommendation is made to extend the closure beyond April 10; which is expected.
- Boulter Middle School, 2926 Garden Valley Road
- Hubbard Middle School, 1300 Hubbard Drive
- Moore MST Magnet School, 2101 Devine Street
- Three Lakes Middle School, 2445 Three Lakes Parkway
- Caldwell Arts Academy, 331 South College Street
- Griffin Elementary School, 2650 North Broadway Avenue
- Peete Elementary School, 1511 Bellwood Road
- Austin Elementary School, 1105 West Franklin Street
Distance Learning will continue through April 10 as well. It is recommended that students complete learning assignments online, however those without access or devices can continue working in their workbooks or instructional packets. Students and families should continue to contact their campus and teachers with further questions.