Tyler ISD Food Services will provide FREE curbside meals March 16-20 to all of our Tyler ISD students. Meal pick up locations will be at Boulter, Hubbard, Moore, and Three Lakes middle schools, Caldwell Arts Academy, and Griffin Elementary School.
This will be a walk up/drive up style service with pick up near the back door area of the kitchens. Children 18 and under must be present to receive meals. Any student age 18 or younger can participate and pick up meals at any feeding site, regardless of what school they attend.
To help with production purposes, we ask that families call between 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. with the number of meals needed and the selected pick up location. Families can call 903-262-1106 or 903-262-1107. All meals will be served from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. daily.
Meal Pick Up Locations:
- Boulter Middle School, 2926 Garden Valley Road
- Hubbard Middle School, 1300 Hubbard Drive
- Moore MST Magnet School, 2101 Devine Street
- Three Lakes Middle School, 2445 Three Lakes Parkway
- Caldwell Arts Academy, 331 South College Street
- Griffin Elementary School, 2650 North Broadway Avenue
MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO DEMAND & AVAILABILITY
Monday: Hamburger, Baby Carrots
Tuesday: Breaded Chicken Sandwich, Lettuce & Pickles
Wednesday: Turkey & Cheese Sandwich, Baby Carrots
Thursday: Hamburger, Lettuce & Pickles
Friday: Hot Dog, Baby Carrots
All meals include ½ cup Fruit Serving & milk