Note: This process is ONLY for requesting a Facility Rental. For approval to make a presentation to students, complete a Presentation Request.
The Tyler Independent School District (Tyler ISD) welcomes the use of district facilities by outside organizations/groups. However, such use of district facilities shall not be permitted when it interferes with the educational programs of any campus or district-scheduled activities, including facility maintenance and/or repair projects.
The Tyler ISD Facilities Usage Handbook defines how the district will process requests for facility rentals. If there is any conflict between this website or any other communications, the latest copy of the handbook shall prevail.
Requirements to Reserve a Facility:
- Facility details and rental requests are available through the website below.
- First time users will need to register for an account before proceeding. Returning users, please use the same User ID/Pwd. You can Reset your password if you have forgotten.
- After your application for a rental request has been submitted, you will be notified via email regarding any questions, rental fees & other details, which will be available through the website.
- To be approved, you are required to submit a copy of the organization's insurance policy through the website. See the sample policy for requirements.
- Rental requests must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the event date, qualifying insurance must be provided at least 5 days prior.
- All payments will be collected in the website via credit/debit card or electronic bank draft, and you will be charged 4 days prior to the event.
- A reserve amount may be specified to cover any additional fees incurred during your event if necessary.
- Before your rental is finalized, you must accept the fees and any stipulations as an electronic contract from within the website.