Note: This process is ONLY for requesting a Facility Rental. For approval to make a presentation to students, complete a Presentation Request.
The Tyler Independent School District (Tyler ISD) welcomes the use of district facilities by outside organizations/groups. However, such use of district facilities shall not be permitted when it interferes with the educational programs of any campus or district-scheduled activities, including facility maintenance and/or repair projects.
The Tyler ISD Facilities Usage Handbook defines how the district will process requests for facility rentals. If there is any conflict between this website or any other communications, the latest copy of the handbook shall prevail.
Requirements to Reserve a Facility:
- Facility usage requests are submitted online via the link below.
- First time users will need to create an account before proceeding.
- After your application has been received, you will be contacted to discuss facility availability, rental fees & other details.
- If approved, you are required to submit a copy of the organization's insurance policy. See sample policy.
- Before your rental is finalized, a signed copy of the Facility Rental Contract and full payment are required.