LONG DISTANCE LEARNING:
FIRST STEPS: Please read the attached PDF for your first steps CLICK HERE
SECOND: LINK TO JOIN THE REMIND APP
GOOGLE CLASS CODE: My class code is: 7t2jos4
STUDENT ZOOM CLASS TIME: 1:00-1:30 Monday, Wedensday, Friday
Students are required to attend my class. Tuesdays and Thursdays Class time on Zoom will be open for drop-ins and tutoring.
The Zoom Class Time code is: 938-9012-4727. The Zoom Link to Class is Here
OFFICE HOURS: 1:35-2:30 While I will be working throught the day, I am setting up time from 1:35-2:30 to answer questions and be available to all parents. Parents can ZOOM into my office: Click Here to Drop By
Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Biblical Studies Masters in Strategic Leadership Certifications: Technology Applications Certification PLTW Design & Modeling Certification Google Educator Level 1
Most recent work:
- 2019-2020 Second year at Boulter -- Gonna be awesome!
- 2018-2019 My first year here at Boulter! Loving it!
- 2017-2018 I developed and taught technology applications at Corsicana High School (CTE).
My professional experience includes 25 years of Graphic Design:
- Lead Graphic Designer for Life Pacific University in San Dimas, California
- Lead Graphic Designer for Color Press, a printing company located in Walla Walla, Washington
- Owner, JohnsonDesign, a graphic design and marketing company
- In tandem with graphic design, I was a pastor for 23 years.
I have a Master of Arts in Strategic Leadership from Life Pacific College
I have a Bachelors of Art in Biblical Studies from Life Pacific College
Certification in Technology Applications
Certification in PLTW Design & Modeling
Certification: Google Educator Level 1
I believe in the inherant value of every child that steps into my classroom. It is my goal to lead my students toward living a life of success. Success is not defined by a grade but rather a worldview that presses them to become the best they can be and make a difference in the world they touch. It is important that my students discover more of who they are and enter high school with a firm grasp on the pathway they are interested in. I get excited when the light bulb goes off in their growing mind and they have their ah-ha moment about what they are passionate about.