The results of all State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) assessments are available as of June 30, 2017. Rather than receiving the printed copy of your student’s STAAR assessment results, the Texas Education Agency (TEA) is now providing digital versions of student results that are readily accessible to parents. To access your student’s scores from a laptop or computer (not a phone or table):
- Go to the Texas Assessment Management System (TAMS), which is available at texasassessment.com.
- Click “Log in to Student Portal.”
- Click “Lookup Student Access Code.” Enter your Student’s first name only, social security number (in the PEIMS ID field), and birthday and then click “Go” to get the Access Code.
- The Access Code can then be used to login, with your student’s birthday, on the previous screen.
- When you successfully login, you will see all of your student’s test scores. You can click on any test to get a break down of how your student did in each area of the test, the number of questions they got correct, and the level of proficiency obtained.
- You can obtain your student’s Confidential Student Reports (CSR) by clicking the “Download PDFs” button on the top right of the page.
If you have difficulty accessing this information or get an error and are unable to login for any reason (e.g., an incorrect or absent Social Security Number), please contact your student’s campus for help with logging in and printing out a hard copy of the report. You can find additional information on your student’s results by going to Tyler ISD’s Assessment Department’s webpage (http://www.tylerisd.org/Domain/83) and clicking on the “Parents” link at the bottom right side of the page.