Back to School Info - First Day is Monday, August 20!
All of the information you need to successfully start the school year can be found here. The links below will get you where you need to go.Please keep in mind that some information, such as bus routes, is updated throughout the summer and may not be available until closer to the start of the school year.If you have any questions, please contact your child's campus.We look forward to seeing students on the first day of school - Monday, August 20!
- Attendance Zones
- Free & Reduced Lunch Information
- Immunization Requirements
- Online Student Enrollment
- Meet the Teacher - visit campus websites for specific details
- Elementary Schools - Thursday, August 16
- Middle Schools - Tuesday, August 14
- Open House - visit campus websites for specific details
- Elementary Schools - week of Sept. 24
- Middle Schools - week of Sept. 17
- High Schools - week of Sept. 10
- Student Transfers
- School Directory & Maps
- School Supply Lists - visit campus website for specific lists
- Transportation Information - Request Bus Transportation
- Volunteer Information & Registration
Campus Start/Dismissal Times
Elementary School - 7:50 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.
Middle School - 8:25 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
High School - 8:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
CTC - 8:07 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
ECHS - 8:05 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. - Monday - Thursday
8:04 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. - Friday
New for 2018 - 2019 School Year
Tyler ISD has some changes for the 2018-19 school year, including updated district-wide attendance zones! To see your zoned campus for the 18-19 school year, enter your home address here. Additionally, our new Pathfinder program gives parents & students the power to choose schools & programs that best reflect their child's method of learning. Learn more here.