JROTC - Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps
"Motivating Young People to Be Better Citizens"
JROTC is a regularly scheduled elective class during the school day. Teaching is based on:
- Maximize potential success through learning and self-management
- Develop leadership skills
- Incorporate principles of mental and physical wellness into behaviors and decisions
- Build effective relationships with peers, co-workers, and the community
- Apply physical and political geography to building global awareness
- Correlate the rights and responsibilities of citizenship to the purposes of U.S. government.
- Relate events in U.S. History to choices and responsibilities American have today
- Characterize the role of the military and other national service organizations in building a democracy and maintaining peace in a democracy and maintain peace in a democratic society
JROTC will provide a quality citizenship, character, and leadership development program, while fostering partnerships with communities and educational institutions.
JROTC Senior Army Instructor
Contact MSG Johnson