Incoming Booster Club Officers for 2019-20
- President - Lisa Musselwhite
- Vice President - Jay Roberts
- Secretary - Celina Moharer
- Treasurer - Flora Ibarra
The ECHS faculty and staff look forward to working with this new leadership team in the coming year! We would also like to thank our outgoing Booster Club Officers - Alondra Villalobos, Pablo Aparicio, Flora Ibarra, and Claudia Vargas. We are so fortunate to have a wonderful Booster Club!
Key information from November 5th Meeting
- Budget report - ECHS Booster Club is currently in the black by about $3,700, but there are bills upcoming.
- Seven (7) parents and four (4) officers present for meeting.
- Sold three (3) yard signs - still have a small number left. Remaining yard signs are on sale for $20.00.
- Yard Sale Fundraiser - Saturday, December 1st from 8am-2pm
- Will be held in ECHS Gym
- Need volunteers to sort/organize items around 7:15am on Dec. 1st
- Bring items to donate - each Friday in November for storage
- Items will be put in store room 202 (computer lab in 200 hall)
- Contact Alondra Villalobos (903-253-2285) if you need items to be picked up.
- Pizza at Ken's "Spirit Night"
- November 14th
- 15% of proceeds to ECHS
- Located on Broadway near Five Guys and Einstein's Bagels
- EASY way to help raise funds
- Next Booster Club Meeting - Monday, December 3rd in ECHS Library
Questions about the ECHS Booster Club? Contact Pablo Aparicio, Booster Club President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting agendas and minutes, and the Booster Club's financial report can be found by clicking on the Booster Club Documents link to the left.