Key information from November 5th Meeting
- Budget report - ECHS Booster Club is currently in the black by about $3,700, but there are bills upcoming.
- Seven (7) parents and four (4) officers present for meeting.
- Sold three (3) yard signs - still have a small number left. Remaining yard signs are on sale for $20.00.
- Yard Sale Fundraiser - Saturday, December 1st from 8am-2pm
- Will be held in ECHS Gym
- Need volunteers to sort/organize items around 7:15am on Dec. 1st
- Bring items to donate - each Friday in November for storage
- Items will be put in store room 202 (computer lab in 200 hall)
- Contact Alondra Villalobos (903-253-2285) if you need items to be picked up.
- Pizza at Ken's "Spirit Night"
- November 14th
- 15% of proceeds to ECHS
- Located on Broadway near Five Guys and Einstein's Bagels
- EASY way to help raise funds
- Next Booster Club Meeting - Monday, December 3rd in ECHS Library
Questions about the ECHS Booster Club? Contact Pablo Aparicio, Booster Club President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting agendas and minutes, and the Booster Club's financial report can be found by clicking on the Booster Club Documents link to the left.