Arrival to Campus
- Students should arrive no earlier than 7:30 a.m.
- Students should report directly to the cafeteria and will not be allowed on campus without a signed teacher pass.
- Breakfast will be served starting at 7:45 a.m. and will stop service at 8:15 a.m.
Student ID Badges
- Students must wear their school issued ID badge, lanyard, and ID cover every school day.
- For new ID's:
- $1-New lanyard or new cover, still have ID badge
- $2-Turn in old badge and still have lanyard AND cover
- $3-No badge but still have lanyard AND cover
- $4-No badge but still have either lanyard OR cover
- $5-New badge, lanyard, and cover
- Temporary ID badges can be purchased for $1.
- Students should have only the ID badge that belongs to them.
- Admittance to all extra-curricular events and field trips will require an ID badge.
- Student ID badges will also be used to track tardies, address dress code violations, and monitor students who are outside the classroom.
- Students should bring their school supplies with them EVERY day, including a backpack, notebook, agenda, writing instruments, and paper.
- Cell phones should not be turned on from arrival on campus until after the release bell.
- Any cell phone violation will result in the cell phone being confiscated and a $15 fine to retrieve it. Refusal to give cell phone WILL result in disciplinary action.
- Cell phones that are turned in can be picked up at the end of the school day only from the AP secretary in the back office.
Headphone/Ear Bud Policy
For hygiene reasons, we encourage students to bring personal ear buds or headphones for use in class with teacher approval or by request of the teacher. However, outside of that class, ear buds and headphones should not be visible. Students will be asked to put them away. Refusal to do so will result in consequences according to campus and district policy.
Lunch Time Information
- Students are escorted to and from lunch by their teacher. Failure to go with the assigned teacher will result in disciplinary action.
- Lunch prices are $2.00 per meal.
- Students must be given the opportunity to go through the lunch line before any other food may be consumed.
- Students are to report directly to designated areas after school and may not loiter on campus.
- Students who stay for tutorials/organizations are to report to the cafeteria immediately until their teacher picks them up.
- Students should be picked up by 4:30 p.m. every day.
- Students who are car riders should be picked up at the front of the campus and not at the school bus stop area.
- Please make after school arrangements prior to coming to school so that phone calls can be reserved emergencies or changes of events.
- It is extremely important to keep all of your contact information up-to-date with our office. 903-262-1390.
- Call Boulter’s attendance clerk when your student is out.
- If a student has a fever, he or she may not return to school until fever free for 24 hours without fever-relief medication.
- A valid driver’s license/state identification is required to check out a student or visit a student on campus.
- The state of Texas requires that students attend school for no less than 90% of the time in order to receive credit and be promoted to the next grade level. The ALERT NOW phone system will notify you of any absence your student has.
- Please call by noon the next day to clear up the absence.
- Please submit doctor’s notes within 3 days of an absence in order to avoid unexcused absences.
- If a student is absent for 5 consecutive days, a doctor’s note must be submitted to the office upon return.
- Excessive tardies (10+) will result in court citations and/or Saturday School.
- Please do not pick up a student early unless it is an emergency or doctor’s appointment as instructional time will be lost.