RAMEY ELEMENTARY DRESS CODE
Student dress reflects the quality of the school and affects student conduct and class work. All students are expected to dress and groom themselves neatly in clothes and accessories that are appropriate for school activities. The Campus Performance Objective Council (CPOC) has determined the following:
1. The standard dress code is to be worn Monday-Friday. Students may wear jeans with a uniform shirt or school spirit shirt on FRIDAY, if they choose. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Shorts, skirts, skorts, and jumpers must not be more than 3 inches above the knees
3. Shorts must be worn underneath skirts, dresses, or jumpers.
4. No hats or caps are to be worn to school.
5. Shoes must be closed toe and heel. Shoes must rubber non-scud soles. NO SANDLES are to be worn to school. Shoes must be laced and the laces must be tied.
6. All shirts and blouses are to be tucked in.
7. Belts MUST be worn in pants and skirts with belt loops.
8. Tank tops and sport jerseys are not acceptable.
9. All clothing items are to be the appropriate size for the student. Baggy and oversized clothing will not be allowed.
10. Students may NOT have designs or carvings in their hair. Mohawks are NOT allowed.
11. Students may NOT have exposed body piercings.
For more information, please access our dress code policy here.