I welcome you to Griffin Elementary school. Come and see how dedicated educators work individually and as a team to help students develop their academic skills through the implementation of our Focus of Instruction which is "Interactive Instruction." Every instructional activity must be conducive to motivate students to learn as active participants in the teaching-learning process. Our purpose and commitment is to prepare students to be successful in the challenging world they live in. Therefore, at Griffin
- We believe all students can learn.
- We believe that every student deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe that all students should have equal access to excellent learning opportunities.
- We believe that diversity is positive and inevitable.
- We believe that school should reflect the type of society in which we want out students to live.
- We believe that the main goal of teaching is to maximize the capacity of every learner.