Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in All levels Physical Education7-12 English This will be my 12th year at Jack. I have taught physical education for 20 years.
Mrs. Lisa Snell
Jack Patriots and Parents,
I believe physical education is key in educating the whole child; physically, mentally and emotionally.
Please have your students come prepared for P.E. by either wearing tennis shoes or bringing a pair in their back pack. This will help your child be safe and successful as we GET FIT AND HAVE FUN!
1. Stop, look and listen when the teacher gives the signal.
2. Listen when the teacher is speaking.
3. Wait for permission to touch the equipment.
4. Keep all body parts to yourself.
5. Play fair!
6. GET FIT AND HAVE FUN!
Consequences when rules are broken:
1. Reminder of rules.
2. Sit out. This is the student's chance to think about their actions and change their behavior.
3. Color change.
4. After three color changes in a single day, parents will be called.
5. Repeated behaviors or serious behaviors may result in an office visit.