Instructional Technology Resources
Bringing 21st century teaching to 21st century learners!
- Login: TISD email and PW; Birdwell Private Internet Connection
- Assign the same chromebook to the same student each time for easier login.
- Ctrl +Alt + ? for keyboard shortcuts.
- Use the waffle to find and add frequently used Apps.
- Drive is the place to create, organize, share, and store.
- Storage is in the Cloud and can be accessed from any device.
- Share docs, slides, folders with others by clicking Share and entering an email. Remember to assign appropriate rights.
- No need to save. It’s automatic
- Sign out, or the next Chromebook user will be logged in to YOUR account.
Collaborative learning with Google Docs: Students will "Share" with the teacher or peer(s).
- spelling tests
- quick check for understanding
- peer editing in ELA
- small group discussion
Test your knowledge of Google Apps with pre-tests, practice, and post-tests. A great tool for self evaluation.
Contact Mrs. Hartless to reserve the Chromebook cart for your classroom.