In order to satisfy the state and federal purchasing requirements that Texas public school districts are required to follow regarding competitive procurement (other than advertised competitive bids), Tyler ISD participates in various coops as shown below:
Tyler ISD is a member of the following Co-ops:
- Allied States Cooperative (ESC Region XIX)
- BuyBoard (TASB)
- Central Texas Purchasing Alliance (CTPA)
- Choice Partners
- E&I Cooperative Services
- Omnia Partners (Formerly National IPA & U.S. Communities)
- PACE (Purchasing Association of Cooperative Entities)
- Region 7 Purchasing Cooperative
- TIPS/TAPS (The Interlocal Purchasing System - ESC REG VIII)
- TXMAS (State Purchasing)
All purchases made on behalf of TISD must be from vendors with a current award through one of the purchasing cooperatives listed above or qualify as a Sole Source Vendor.
Vendors must complete and return a W-9 and Vendor Additional Information Form (available in the New Vendor forms below) to email@example.com or fax to 903.262.1170.