HR Mission: We are dedicated to providing quality service and efficient processes while serving you.
HR Core Values: Professional, Innovative, Accessible, and Caring
Hire - Train - Retain Effective Teachers!
Interested in Employment?
Tyler ISD Offers:
- one of the highest teacher salaries in East Texas, above state requirements;
- additional stipends for certain certifications, masters degree completion & athletic coaching positions;
- highly competitive, very affordable, self-funded medical insurance;
- life insurance benefits to all eligible employees - $5,000 to those participating in medical insurance & $15,000 for those who do not;
- provides professional development opportunities & instructional support on campus;
- provides a quality teacher mentoring program. Our mentoring program is designed to provide professional learning opportunities for all beginning and experienced teachers who are new to the Tyler Independent School District;
- employee discounts at various community businesses;
- priority school of choice requests for employee's children.
Assistant Superintendent/Chief of Staff
Executive Director HR
HR Executive Assistant
Coordinator of HR
Employee Management Specialist
District Manager of Substitute Services
Records Officer (A-I)
Records Officer (J-Q)
Records Officer (R-Z)
HR Representative - Auxiliary