Benchmark 4: Curriculum and Support
ECHS Campus Leadership 2019-2020
- DelSenna Frazier, Principal of the Early College High School (Email)
- Dr. Eddie Dunn, Dean of Students for ECHS & RISE (Email)
- Beatrice Henry: Counselor (Email)
- Andy Haas: Math Department Lead & Pre-AP Algebra II(Email)
- Alex Powell: ELAR Department Lead, Pre-AP English II, English 4B, Creative Writing (Email)
- Mel Silva: Science Department Lead, BIOL 1406/1407, BIOL 2404/2401, Pre-AP Chemistry (Email)
- Jason Brookshire - Social Studies Department Lead, Economics, AP Macroeconomics, & Personal Financial Literacy (Email)
ECHS Faculty & Staff 2019-2020
- Guillermo Aranguren: Pre-AP Biology, National Honor Society Advisor (Email)
- Christine Baucom: English 1 & EDUC 1300 (Email)
- Cody Borel: Pre-AP Geometry & Algebraic Reasoning (Email)
- Nicholas Colle: AVID Co-Coordinator (9-10), Pre-AP Chemistry, & AVID II (Email)
- Pam Creel: Junior Advisor - TJC Site, AVID Co-Coordinator (11-12) & AVID III (Email)
- Taylor Gamblin: Online Teaching Assistant for TJC Courses (Email)
- Sheila Jones RN: Registered Nurse (Email)
- Reginald Killingley: HIST 1301/1302 & Pre-AP Spanish II (Email)
- Leizel Nicholls: Pre-AP Algebra I (Email)
- Jennifer Rader: AVID 1 (Email)
- Esperanza Taylor: Pre-AP Spanish I & Pre-AP Spanish II (Email)
- John Taylor: Physical Education & Health (Also serves as Girl's Golf Coach @ REL HS) (Email)
- Dale Trotter: Online Teaching Assistant for TJC Courses (Email)
- Patricia Tucker: AP World History, World History, UIL Academic Coordinator (Email)
- Toby Wahl: Pre-AP World Geography & Social Studies Research Methods (Email)
- Pamela Williams: Administrative Assistant for ECHS & RISE (Email)
- Shastyn Wright: English 1 (Email)
- Dr. Jinseong Yi: BIOL 1406/1407 & 1408/1409 (Email)
- Cindy Zavala, Receptionist & Attendance Clerk for ECHS and RISE (Email)
To access the TJC/ECHS Crosswalk please click here.
To access a calendar of family outreach events please click here.
To access professional learning community agendas and notes please click here.
You will find all of the advisory materials below according to grade level.
(click here for restorative discipline also known as 'circles' currciumculum).
To access the master schedule please click here.
To access the bell schedule please click here.
To access the academic support provided by Tyler ISD ECHS and TJC please click here.