Leadership is a course designed to develop business, professional, and leadership skills in a nurturing environment. This course is highly interactive and offers many opportunities to participate in activities leading to self-awareness, etiquette, making responsible choices, handling peer pressure, better communication, having a positive attitude, and excelling in life. In Leadership you learn and use the skills of a leader.
· Grading will be divided into two categories.
· Daily – 60% and Test/Assessments – 40%
• ROLE MODELS
• SCHOOL PRIDE
• COMMUNITY SERVICE
• DRUG AWARENESS
• CAREER STUDIES
· Understand terminology and model good character, and positivity
· Research positive role models (school, community, & global)
· Participate in community service projects
· Identify negative effects of drugs and alcohol
· Model proper etiquette in a variety of settings
· Identify characteristics of professionals
· Research a variety of careers and apply for a position
• SOCIAL MEDIA
• PEER PRESSURE
• SELF AWARENESS
• RESPONSIBLE CHOICES
· Understand what constitutes bullying
· Identify positive and negative peer pressure
· Build confidence in a variety of social situations
· Understand the importance of making responsible life choices
· Define and understand how to EXCEL
· Demonstrate positive communication skills (verbal & non-verbal)
• EMPATHY/ SYMPATHY
· 1st Period 8:20 – 9:15 ATHLETICS
· 2nd Period 9:18 – 10:18 LEADERSHIP
· 3rd Period 10:22 – 11:16 LEADERSHIP
· 4th Period 11:20 – 12:15 LEADERSHIP
· 12:15--12:45 LUNCH
· 5th Period 12:49 – 1:44 LEADERSHIP
· 6TH Period 1:48 – 2:44 CONFERENCE
· 7th Period 2:48 – 3:45 ATHLETICS
Remind: Text 81010 message @fmosl
Subscribe to my google classroom! Class code 561q6jt
Sign up for important updates from Coach Mosley.
Get information for Hubbard Middle School right on your phone—not on handouts.
Pick a way to receive messages for Teen Leadership:
A If you have a smartphone, get push
On your iPhone or Android phone,
open your web browser and go to
the following link:
Follow the instructions to sign up
for Remind. You’ll be prompted to
download the mobile app.
Join Teen Leadership
First and Last Name
Phone Number or Email Address
B If you don’t have a smartphone,
get text notifications.
Text the message @fmosl to the number
If you’re having trouble with 81010, try
texting @fmosl to (754) 400-6908.
* Standard text message rates apply.