Procedure for Initiating a Transfer Request
- Transfer requests are accepted annually on February 1st until March 1st (next school day if dates fall on a weekend).
- All transfer requests for grades Kindergarten through 8th need to be submitted to the requested campus.
- All high school and PEG transfer requests need to be submitted to the Student Services Office.
- Transfer request forms must state specific reason(s) for the transfer in order to be considered.
- Once completed, the transfer request form must be signed and returned to the designated location.
- A copy of the student’s attendance record, discipline record and latest report card should be included along with a photo ID from the parent/guardian & a current utility bill (gas, water, electric or lease agreement) with the completed transfer request.
- Attendance and Grades can be obtained online via Parent Self-Serve PSS Portal; Discipline records can be obtained from the home campus.
- Incomplete transfer requests will not be considered.
- Notification of decisions for transfer requests will be communicated in writing by April 1st from the designated location the transfer request was submitted.
- Approved transfer recipients must sign and return the approval letter in order to complete the registration process at the requested school.
- Registration process must be completed prior to the first day of school in order to guarantee placement.
- Transfer students are not eligible for district transportation to or from school.
Have questions? Contact the Student Services Department at 903.262.1017.