Employee Assistance Program - EAP
Tyler ISD's Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides FREE & confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, prevention & education services for you and your dependents.
Help is just a phone call or click away. Access your EAP 24/7, 365 days per year. Simply call toll-free 866.327.2400, visit the website or send an e-mail for helpful resources, guidance, and support. Online tools are accessible by registering for a personalized account. First time users will enter tylerisd as the username and password.
This benefit is provided through Deer Oaks EAP Services.
How Can the EAP Help?
A trained counselor is available 24/7, 365 days of the year to help you and your dependents cope with life's stressors so that you can live a happy, productive lifestyle. Simply call the toll-free number or visit the EAP website.
What Types of Problems Does the EAP Cover?
- Anger Management
- Anxiety, Stress, Tension
- Depression, Grief
- Health & Wellness Issues
- Legal/Financial Concerns
- Marital/Family Problems
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma Recovery
- Work-Related Difficulties
How Can the EAP Help Me Balance Work & Life?
It is difficult to be at your best when you are worried about emotional, health, financial, legal, child care/elder care or family problems. Resolving your personal concerns can help you:
- Achieve a healthy balance in your life
- Decrease your overall stress level
- Establish positive relationships
- Increase your morale & well-being
- Remain productive & efficient
- Stay focused on your goals
- "I was so worried about my mom when she was diagnosed with cancer. The EAP offered a lot of helpful resources!"
- "The EAP really helped me to get my life back together!"
- "I was getting really stressed out and the EAP helped me to get my priorities back in perspective."
Assessment & Short-term Counseling, Child Care/Elder Care Resources, Community & Health Plan Referrals, Crisis Intervention, Leadership & Supervisor Training, Legal & Financial Consultations, Online Tools, Tips & Articles, Retiree Assistance Program, Take the High Road Program, Work/Life Balance Coaching